Article co-authored by Rebecca Haw Allensworth cited in SCOTUS antitrust case, North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners v. FTC
Feb. 26, 2015Case involved the scope of antitrust laws as applied to certain regulatory agencies.
Feb. 19, 2015Travis Gray ’16 and Andrew Struckmeyer ’16 are 2015 finalists.
Feb. 12, 2015Seymore and Sharfstein are part of inaugural class of 15 fellows in new VU program that celebrates trans-institutional scholarship.
Waverly Crenshaw ’81 (BA’78) nominated to seat on U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Tennessee
Feb. 5, 2015If confirmed, Crenshaw will fill the seat vacated by Judge William J. Haynes Jr. ’73.
New social justice scholarship endowed by Amy and Frank Garrison available to first-year law students
Jan. 29, 2015Garrison Social Justice Scholars will receive supplemental scholarships and summer stipends to support preparation for careers in social justice and public interest law.
Jan. 28, 2015Law and Innovation program will offer classes, internships, fellowships and other experiential learning opportunities focused on changes in modern legal practice.
Jan. 27, 2015Justice Liu delivered an informal talk moderated by Professor Ganesh Sitaraman on January 22.
Jan. 21, 2015Tarkington endowed the Tarkington Chair of Teaching Excellence and the law school's Tarkington Suite and was honored as the 2011 Distinguished Alumnus.
News & Events
- Article co-authored by Rebecca Haw Allensworth cited in SCOTUS antitrust case, North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners v. FTC
- Larry Crane-Moscowitz and Alex Vey win 2015 Bass Berry & Sims Moot Court Competition
- Sean Seymore and Daniel Sharfstein are named Chancellor Faculty Fellows
- 03/09/2015 at 12:00 p.m. — 2015 ELPAR Conference: 'Public Utility and the Low-Carbon Future'
- 03/13/2015 at 12:00 p.m. — Law Panel: Alternative Dispute Resolution: The Eco-friendly Solution?