Mar. 5, 2014Conference focuses on the results of an independent study exploring the effects of campaign contributions on judicial behavior.
Feb. 26, 2014Justice Thomas will also meet with Vanderbilt Law students, faculty and alumni before his talk.
Feb. 21, 2014Wright is a partner with Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson in Charlotte.
Feb. 4, 2014Lindell’s two-year Skadden Fellowship term will begin in September 2014.
Jan. 22, 2014The day-long symposium, “Patents 202: Eligibility from Computer Code to Genetic Codes,” examines the interaction of Section 101, and patent eligibility of software and DNA.
Jan. 20, 2014Sharfstein will be one of 10 faculty fellows focusing on public scholarship in the humanities.
Jan. 20, 2014Guthrie's second five-year term as dean will start July 1, 2014.
News & Events
- “Justice at Risk” conference will examine the role of money in judicial elections
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas to deliver 2014 Sims Lecture March 18
- 03/10/2014 at 12:00 p.m. — The Modern Environmental Law Practice with Raymond Ludwiszewski
- 03/11/2014 at 12:00 p.m. — "Justice in the Shadow of Security: Sexual Assault in the Military"
- 03/13/2014 at 4:00 p.m. — Panel: "The State of Music Law"