Jul. 11, 2014Students earn both degrees without increasing the time in school through program offered jointly by Vanderbilt Law School and Owen Graduate School of Management.
Touted benefits of new EPA emissions limits may be misleading, according to paper co-authored by economist W. Kip Viscusi
Jul. 10, 2014Paper co-authored by Viscusi and Ted Gayer of the Brookings Institution focuses on benefits that would accrue just in the U.S.
Jun. 23, 2014Christopher Serkin examines the government's duty to protect private property with the proper laws and regulations.
Jun. 18, 2014Balser will work with the No Peace Without Justice International Criminal Justice Program's Syrian Accountability Project in Gaziantep, Turkey.
Staci Michelle Yandle ’87 confirmed to the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Jun. 17, 2014Yandle is currently a solo practitioner who focuses on civil litigation in federal and state court.
Jun. 16, 2014Seventy Vanderbilt Law students received summer stipends to support their volunteer work in positions with government agencies; the chambers of federal and local judges; federal and state district attorneys and public defenders’ offices; and public interest and advocacy organizations. Students receiving Vanderbilt law stipends are working pro bono during summer 2014 for legal offices and...
Jun. 16, 2014Vanderbilt Law students are receiving course credit for externships in federal and state judicial chambers, the offices of federal and state prosecutors, public defenders and attorneys, corporations, and advocacy organizations in 26 states.
Jun. 4, 2014Giancarlo's appointment was confirmed by the U.S. Senate June 3. He was previously executive vice president with trading technologies company GFI Group.
News & Events
- New J.D./M.S.F. joint-degree program offered by VLS and Owen Graduate School of Management
- Touted benefits of new EPA emissions limits may be misleading, according to paper co-authored by economist W. Kip Viscusi
- Should the government be legally liable for failing to act?
- 08/28/2014 at 3:30 p.m. — Panel: 'Law, Politics, and the South China Sea'
- 09/04/2014 at 12:00 p.m. — 2014 Victor S. Johnson Lecture: 'Perspectives on Law Enforcement with U.S. Attorney Zach Fardon'