Oct. 8, 2015The seminar is now offered annually through a partnership between the Federal Judicial Center and Vanderbilt Law School.
Daniel Gervais is president-elect of the International Association for the Advancement of Teaching and Research in Intellectual Property
Oct. 2, 2015Gervais will serve a two-year term as president of the international association of intellectual property law scholars starting in 2017.
Sep. 16, 2015Members of this prestigious organization are selected by faculty approval and represent the top 10 percent of the class.
MacArthur Research Network for Law and Neuroscience receives additional $1.4 million of grant funding
Sep. 14, 2015Headquartered at Vanderbilt and directed by New York Alumni Chancellor's Chair in Law Owen Jones, the MacArthur Research Network focuses on the use of neuroscientific evidence in criminal law and of neuroscientific insights to improve the fairness and effectiveness of the criminal justice system.
Sep. 9, 2015Hersch is one of two editors of the peer-reviewed journal. She was named an IZA Research Fellow in April 2015.
Aug. 28, 2015Stack was recognized by Vanderbilt Chancellor Nicholas S. Zeppos for his influential 2012 Michigan Law Review article, “Interpreting Regulations.”
Aug. 26, 2015Darren Robbins '93 made a gift to endow the Social Justice Program in Barrett’s name.
Prosecuting Maritime Piracy, co-edited by Michael Newton, addresses problems inherent in prosecuting transnational crimes in local courts
Aug. 25, 2015Newton’s essay, “Piracy and the Problem of Command Responsibility,” recommends holding leaders of pirate gangs responsible for crimes committed by gang members.
News & Events
- Vanderbilt Law hosts second annual Mid-Career Seminar for U.S. District Judges
- Daniel Gervais is president-elect of the International Association for the Advancement of Teaching and Research in Intellectual Property
- 18 members of the Class of 2015 selected for Order of the Coif
- 10/13/2015 at 12:00 p.m. — Panel: In-House Counsel
- 10/15/2015 at 4:00 p.m. — Judicial Insight: Love your Legal Career and Succeed at the Same Time