Mar. 30, 2015Moran advocates taking the U.S. tax system back to its constitutional roots.
Mar. 30, 2015New scholarship provides tuition and summer stipend support to students preparing for social justice careers.
Mar. 25, 2015“Statutory Interpretation from the Inside,” co-authored by Lisa Bressman with Abbe Gluck and published in the Stanford Law Review, cited in dissent by Justice Elena Kagan.
Soul, Self and Society, new book by Edward Rubin, addresses emergence of “new morality of self-fulfillment”
Mar. 19, 2015Rubin’s latest book describes the “moral transformation” he believes is underway and explains its connection to changes in government.
Mar. 11, 2015Daniel Gallagher, a commissioner of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, will deliver the keynote speech during law and business conference.
Article co-authored by Rebecca Haw Allensworth cited in SCOTUS antitrust case, North Carolina State Board of Dental Examiners v. FTC
Feb. 26, 2015Case involved the scope of antitrust laws as applied to certain regulatory agencies.
Feb. 19, 2015Travis Gray ’16 and Andrew Struckmeyer ’16 are 2015 finalists.
Feb. 12, 2015Seymore and Sharfstein are part of inaugural class of 15 fellows in new VU program that celebrates trans-institutional scholarship.
News & Events
- Tax expert Beverly Moran suggests four ways to improve the U.S. tax system
- Abby Moskowitz is Vanderbilt’s first Garrison Social Justice Scholar
- Article co-authored by Lisa Bressman cited in SCOTUS case dissent in Yates v. U.S.
- 04/07/2015 at 12:00 p.m. — Reinventing the Law Firm
- 04/15/2015 at 12:00 p.m. — Battle Hymn of a Federal Trial Judge