Mar. 14, 2014Training program for mid-career federal judges developed through new partnership with the Federal Judicial Center to be offered at VLS in fall 2014.
Sara Beth Myers ’09 founds advocacy non-profit for Tennessee women and childrenpending in TN legislature
Mar. 14, 2014Advocates for Women's and Kids' Equality (AWAKE) fosters public policy to improve wellness, safety, opportunity and equality for women and children in Tennessee.
Mar. 5, 2014Conference focuses on the results of an independent study exploring the effects of campaign contributions on judicial behavior.
Feb. 26, 2014Justice Thomas will also meet with Vanderbilt Law students, faculty and alumni before his talk.
Feb. 21, 2014Wright is a partner with Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson in Charlotte.
Feb. 4, 2014Lindell’s two-year Skadden Fellowship term will begin in September 2014.
Jan. 22, 2014The day-long symposium, “Patents 202: Eligibility from Computer Code to Genetic Codes,” examines the interaction of Section 101, and patent eligibility of software and DNA.
News & Events
- New federal judicial training program to debut at Vanderbilt Law School
- Sara Beth Myers ’09 founds advocacy non-profit for Tennessee women and childrenpending in TN legislature
- 03/18/2014 at 4:00 p.m. — Sims Lecture: U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas
- 03/21/2014 — Justice at Risk: Research Opportunities and Policy Alternatives Regarding State Judicial Selection
- 03/21/2014 at 12:00 p.m. — "Judicial Selection at the Crossroads: How Tennessee Picks Its Judges"