Oct. 22, 2014Gervais, director of the Vanderbilt Intellectual Property Program, gave a keynote speech, "U.S. Copyright in International Context," at international forum.
Oct. 16, 2014Study conducted by Thomas with C.N.V. Krishnan and Steven D. Solomon examines outcomes of 1,739 class action lawsuits challenging the fairness of M&A transactions between 2003 and 2012.
Oct. 10, 2014Shinall asks if weight should become the sixth protection under Title VII of the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
Oct. 10, 2014Downer is the second Vanderbilt Law graduate in the past two years to win the prestigious award
Sep. 9, 2014Interdisciplinary guide’s co-authors include neuroscientist Jeffrey Schall and law professor Francis Shen of the University of Minnesota.
Jul. 11, 2014Students earn both degrees without increasing the time in school through program offered jointly by Vanderbilt Law School and Owen Graduate School of Management.
Touted benefits of new EPA emissions limits may be misleading, according to paper co-authored by economist W. Kip Viscusi
Jul. 10, 2014Paper co-authored by Viscusi and Ted Gayer of the Brookings Institution focuses on benefits that would accrue just in the U.S.
News & Events
- Daniel Gervais speaks at International Council of Creators of Music meeting
- Study by Randall Thomas and two colleagues indicates top plaintiffs’ firms achieve greater success
- 10/24/2014 at 12:00 p.m. — Global Panel: Is Copyright Working for Songwriters and Composers?
- 10/29/2014 at 12:10 p.m. — 'Religious Liberty: What it is, Why it Matters...'
- 10/30/2014 at 4:00 p.m. — Hobby Lobby: Restricting Reproductive Freedom or Restoring Religious Freedom?