Nov. 2, 2015Thompson had successful careers as a U.S. senator, an attorney and an actor.
Oct. 22, 2015Fishman joined Vanderbilt's law faculty as an assistant professor in summer 2015.
Oct. 13, 2015Amicus brief filed by 26 "Interested Energy Scholars" argues on behalf of the plaintiffs in Federal Energy Regulatory Commission v. Electric Power Supply Association.
Oct. 8, 2015The seminar is now offered annually through a partnership between the Federal Judicial Center and Vanderbilt Law School.
Daniel Gervais is president-elect of the International Association for the Advancement of Teaching and Research in Intellectual Property
Oct. 2, 2015Gervais will serve a two-year term as president of the international association of intellectual property law scholars starting in 2017.
Sep. 16, 2015Members of this prestigious organization are selected by faculty approval and represent the top 10 percent of the class.
MacArthur Research Network for Law and Neuroscience receives additional $1.4 million of grant funding
Sep. 14, 2015Headquartered at Vanderbilt and directed by New York Alumni Chancellor's Chair in Law Owen Jones, the MacArthur Research Network focuses on the use of neuroscientific evidence in criminal law and of neuroscientific insights to improve the fairness and effectiveness of the criminal justice system.
Sep. 9, 2015Hersch is one of two editors of the peer-reviewed journal. She was named an IZA Research Fellow in April 2015.
News & Events
- Sen. Fred Thompson ’67, Aug. 19, 1942 – Nov. 1, 2015
- Joe Fishman works at the intersection of copyright law and creativity
- Jim Rossi and team of energy law scholars address scope of Federal Power Act in amicus brief
- 12/02/2015 at 12:00 p.m. — 'Baby You're a Rich Man' with author Stan Soocher
- 03/22/2016 at 12:00 p.m. — My Fight for Freedom & Justice: Prosecution for My Brother's Crimes