Jan. 27, 2016After being diagnosed with stage four metastatic myeloma in January 2015, Hooker campaigned for “death with dignity” law in Tennessee.
Jan. 26, 2016The recognition is the highest honor bestowed on estate planning professionals by the multidisciplinary National Association of Estate Planners and Councils.
Jan. 4, 2016Stevenson is the first African American woman to lead the NBA.
Dec. 17, 2015Stevenson will discuss his memoir, Just Mercy: A Story of Justice and Redemption, as part of the Vanderbilt Chancellor Lecture Series.
Dec. 10, 2015Owen D. Jones, Vanderbilt’s New York Alumni Chancellor’s Chair in Law, has been elected a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Jones was selected a AAAS Fellow for his “behavioral, evolutionary, and neuroscience research in law” and for “leadership of nationwide networks of legal scholars, judges, and scientists.” The AAAS is...
Dec. 8, 2015The Senate voted 89-0 in favor of McDonough, whose nomination was endorsed by Tennessee Senators Bob Corker and Lamar Alexander.
Nov. 30, 2015Listen to Ali's interview with WPLN Radio's Emily Siner about diplomacy related to the conflict in Syria.
News & Events
- John Jay Hooker ’57 dies at age 85
- Jeffrey Schoenblum elected to Estate Planning Hall of Fame
- 02/09/2016 at 12:00 p.m. — Legacies of Racial Discrimination: The GI Bill and the Unequal Formation of the Modern American Middle Class
- 02/12/2016 at 12:00 p.m. — Equal Justice Works: Public Service Loan Forgiveness and Debt Management
- 02/15/2016 at 12:00 p.m. — Property and Renewable Energy: Conflicts in Development