Aug. 28, 2015Stack was recognized by Vanderbilt Chancellor Nicholas S. Zeppos for his influential 2012 Michigan Law Review article, “Interpreting Regulations.”
Aug. 26, 2015Darren Robbins '93 made a gift to endow the Social Justice Program in Barrett’s name.
Prosecuting Maritime Piracy, co-edited by Michael Newton, addresses problems inherent in prosecuting transnational crimes in local courts
Aug. 25, 2015Newton’s essay, “Piracy and the Problem of Command Responsibility,” recommends holding leaders of pirate gangs responsible for crimes committed by gang members.
Aug. 14, 2015Meyer’s current scholarship addresses international economic and environmental regulation.
Aug. 13, 2015Fishman’s current scholarship addresses questions of how copyright law supports and constrains creativity.
Articles by Ruhl and Vandenbergh selected for 2014-15 edition of Land Use and Environmental Law Review
Aug. 5, 2015igious peer-reviewed anthology presents the best scholarship from the previous year.
Dax Eric López ’01 nominated to seat on the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
Aug. 3, 2015Judge López currently sits on the State Court of Dekalb County, where he presides over civil and criminal matters.
Jul. 14, 2015Agre and Jackson will work as public defenders in St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana, and Knox County, Tennessee.
News & Events
- Kevin Stack receives 2015 Chancellor’s Award for Research
- Social Justice Program to be named for renowned civil rights attorney George Barrett ’57
- Prosecuting Maritime Piracy, co-edited by Michael Newton, addresses problems inherent in prosecuting transnational crimes in local courts
- 09/11/2015 at 12:00 p.m. — Hyatt Fund Event: Government Surveillance in the 21st Century
- 09/29/2015 at 12:00 p.m. — Supreme Court (P)Review: Panel discussion on recent and upcoming cases