Dec. 17, 2014Sanghavi will work at the Legal Aid Society of Middle Tennessee to develop a legal advocacy program to help people with criminal convictions reenter their communities.
Travis Randall McDonough ‘97 nominated to seat on U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
Dec. 5, 2014A former partner with Miller & Martin, McDonough currently serves as chief of staff for Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke
Daniel Gervais to serve as associate reporter of the American Law Institute’s Restatement of Law Copyright
Dec. 4, 2014An expert in copyright law, Gervais directs the Vanderbilt Intellectual Property Program.
Nov. 21, 2014Ashford currently serves as acting assistant attorney general and as deputy assistant attorney general for appellate and review in the Tax Division of the Department of Justice.
Research by economist Joni Hersch shows prestige of undergraduate school affects earnings even among those with elite graduate degrees
Nov. 13, 2014Prestige of undergraduate university affects earnings even when graduates of less elite undergraduate institutions attend prestigious graduate schools.
Nov. 5, 2014Lance represents New Jersey’s 7th District and Messer Indiana’s 6th District.
Nov. 5, 2014Abbott will be sworn in as Texas’ 48th governor in January.
Oct. 24, 2014Blumstein will oversee appellate litigation in state and federal courts and advise Attorney General Herbert Slatery.
News & Events
- Vidhi Sanghavi ’15 named Skadden Fellow
- Travis Randall McDonough ‘97 nominated to seat on U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Tennessee
- Daniel Gervais to serve as associate reporter of the American Law Institute’s Restatement of Law Copyright
- 01/08/2015 at 4:30 p.m. — 'The Promised Land: Navigating the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict Through Law'
- 01/12/2015 at 12:00 p.m. — 2015 MLK Memorial Lecture: Faith and Property in African American History
- 01/29/2015 at 12:00 p.m. — 'Energy and Environmental Policy after the Midterm Elections'