Vanderbilt Lawyer Credits/Contact - Vanderbilt Lawyer (Volume 37, Number 2)
Vanderbilt Lawyer Credits/Contact
Vanderbilt Lawyer is published twice annually by the Vanderbilt University Law School.
- Grace Renshaw
- Tom Ventress, Ventress Design Group
- Faculty Contributors
- Tracey George, Laurence Helfer, Michael Newton, Suzanna Sherry
- Alumni Contributors
- Rich Haglund '03, Marty Roth '83, Jane Schukoske '77
- Contributing Editors
- Brenda Batey, Amy Wolf
- Photography & Art
- Brenda Batey, Sandy Campbell, Dean Dixon
- Editorial Assistants
- Kathryn Carmody, Lillian Quarles
- Dean & John Wade-Kent Syverud Professor
- Edward L. Rubin
- Assistant Dean for Development & Alumni Relations
- Alyssa Wilcox
- Contact Information
- Vanderbilt University
Vanderbilt University Law School Office of Development & Alumni Relations
131 21st Avenue South
Nashville, Tennessee 37203-1181
Send your alumni news to email@example.com.
Articles appearing in Vanderbilt Lawyer do not necessarily reflect the views or the opinions of the editor, the Law School, or of Vanderbilt University.
Vanderbilt University is committed to the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action. Articles appearing in InBrief do not necessarily reflect the views or opinions of the editor, the Law School, or Vanderbilt University.
Copyright © 2008 Vanderbilt University